Sunday, February 9, 2014

Marketing and branding!

I wanted to start out the new year with a bang! I needed to brand my business and create marketing materials for my upcoming year. So, I got together with my friend Jackie from www.3dotdesignstudio.com (she's seriously amazing… and incredibly talented!)

Up first… making my website look awesome! I'm not a web-designer… and my skills were seriously lacking. Jackie helped put all the tools together to make it become what it is today. To check it out go to www.marqueldodson.com .

My Welcome Packets were next! I wanted a modern vintage feel to my packaging (actually I wanted a lot of things… but Jackie helped narrow it down for me!)

Each Welcome Packet is personally stamped with my "Uniquely You" slogan and then wrapped in twine around the binding.

The inside consists of all my information! Who my stylists are, package sessions and print pricing + a Session Guide!

The Session Guide has to be one of my favorite things about the Welcome Packet- the front side shows tons of different options for styles/locations/props & the flip side are tips to read through before your session! 


Lastly… the finishing touch! After a print purchase, each person will receive a personal box with so many goodies!
Continuing my "Uniquely You" personalized stamp over to my boxes & also adding personal mini cards with clever messages wrapped in twine.

Each box has a variety of goodness depending on your order. Thank you cards, Caring for your Art, USB flash drive with Canvas bag, Referral Cards & a bit of yumminess- chocolate bars… because who doesn't love chocolate?

1 comment: